- Admission to the Examination is provisional.
- The Hall Ticket is issued subject to the candidate satisfying the Attendance and the other requirements as per rules, regulations and instructions issued by the University from time to time. If later, it is found that the candidate fails to comply with the above requirements, the examinations the candidate has taken will be treated as canceled.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of 45 minutes from the commencement of examination. No candidate who leaves the examination hall during the period allotted for a paper will be allowed to re-enter the hall within that period.
- Candidates suffering from infectious diseases of any kind shall not be admitted to examination hall.
- Candidates are strictly prohibited from smoking inside the examination hall.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Candidates are required to bring their own pens, pencils, and eraser. Candidates should use only blue or black ink while answering their papers.
- Before proceeding to answer the paper, the candidate should write his/her register number, semester, subject and date of the examination at the appropriate space provided in the first page of the answer book and nowhere else in the answer book or in any additional attachment.
- If a candidate writes his/her register number on any part of the answer book/sheets or on any space other than the one provided for or puts any special mark or writes anything which may disclose, in any way, the identity of the candidate/ college, he/she will render himself/herself liable for disciplinary action.
- Writing of wrong register number in answer book will entail rejection of the answer book.
- Candidates are not allowed to exceed the prescribed time assigned to each paper.
- Candidates shall not talk/ask questions of any kind during the examination.
- Candidates shall not take any written/printed matter, any paper material, cell phone, programmable calculator, any unauthorized data sheet/table into the examination hall and if found in possession of any such material in the examination hall during the examination hours, those candidates shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- No candidates shall pass any part or whole of answer papers or question papers to any other candidate. No candidate shall allow another candidate to copy form his/her answer paper or copy from the answer paper of another candidate. If found committing such malpractice, the involved candidates shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Candidates found guilty of using unfair means of any nature shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Candidates will have to hand over the answer books to the Invigilator/Chief Superintendent before leaving the examination hall.
- Candidates should produce the hall ticket on demand by the Invigilator/Chief Superintendent /AUR/Squad members.
Controller of Examinations,
Jeppiaar Institute of Technology,
Jeppiaar Nagar, Kunnam, Sriperumbudur (TK),
Chennai – 631 604.